Newly Integrated Features and Functions Bring Unrivaled Enterprise Solution to Unattended Retail Market; Booth 2069
“At USAT, we continue to provide our customers with the product and
service portfolio that helps our customers run their businesses more
USALive 2.0 features include
- A simplified, intuitive navigation and enhanced user experience
- Loyalty programs including Apple Pay, Google Pay and card brand loyalty programs, as well as product-specific loyalty campaign enhancements
- Real time sales information and reporting capabilities and detailed credit/sales and accounting reconciliation reports, server-side health alerts for all connected machines, DEX Telemetry scheduling, account payment reconciliation, fill-to-fill reporting, and more.
- Report builder: Users can build detailed report accessing payment details; alerts and DEX statuses; Report Register for setting up email reports; view saved reports such as payment reconciliation; and more.
- Superior Data Protection: Strongly encrypted data through a PCI Level 1 compliant processor.
- Remote Management: All machine data is available through the USALive website, offering real time sales information and server-side health alerts for all connected machines. Ability to keep track of cash, credit and contactless through DEX Telemetry reports.
- Access to training programs hosted by an in-house, experienced support team.
The Company anticipates the next phase of enhancements will bring even more of the Seed software capabilities together onto the combined, integrated enterprise platform.
Resource Center: https://usatech.com/resource-center/the-benefits
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this release, including without limitation the business strategy and the plans and objectives of USAT’s management for future operations, are forward-looking statements. When used in this release, words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, and similar expressions, as they relate to USAT or its management, identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of USAT’s management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to USAT’s management. Actual results could differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including but not limited to, the ability of USAT to predict future market conditions and consumer behavior; and the possibility that all of the expected benefits and efficiencies from cashless payment services, including increases in revenue, will not be realized by all vending operators and on all vending machines or within the expected time period. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement made by us in this release speaks only as of the date of this release. Unless required by law, USAT does not undertake to release publicly any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.