Shaila Prabhakar, Esquire
Who is USA Technologies' transfer agent and when is it appropriate to contact them?
What is USAT's SIC code?
Where is USA Technologies' corporate headquarters?
- 100 Deerfield Lane; Suite 300; Malvern, PA 19355
- Directions »
When was USA Technologies founded and when did it first go public?
- USA Technologies was incorporated in Pennsylvania in January 1992. The company went public in March 1995 and, in March 2007, was approved for listing on NASDAQ.
- USA Technologies trades under ticker symbol USAT on the NASDAQ Global Markets
Has USA Technologies ever had a stock split or reverse split?
- Yes, on its common shares:
- March 6, 2006 – 100 for 1 reverse split
- June 1999 – 10 for 1 reverse split
What is USA Technologies fiscal year?
- June 30
How many employees does USA Technologies have?
- Approximately 60 as of fiscal year ended June 30, 2014
Who makes up the Management team and Board of Directors?
Who is USA Technologies' auditor?
- McGladrey LLP
How can I find materials that USA Technologies has filed with the SEC?
- Links to these materials can be found on the SEC Filings page of our Investor Relations website
Preferred shares: what is the conversion rate, redemption price, liquidation price?
- 442,968 shares outstanding as of 6/30/2013
- Accrues dividends at $1.50/yr/share; accrual dates: February 1, August 1
- Conversion rate: each share of preferred stock is currently convertible into 0.1938 of a share of common stock
- Voting rights: each share of preferred stock is currently entitled to 0.1939 of a vote
- Cumulative unpaid dividends convertible at $1,000 per share of common stock
- Liquidation preference of $10 per preferred share plus accrued, unpaid dividends
- Redeemable at $11 per preferred share plus accrued, unpaid dividends
- Additional information can be found in our latest Form 10K annual reports filed with the SEC and in the Form 8-K current report dated May 20, 2013 filed with the SEC, all of which are available on the SEC's website (www.sec.gov)
When does USAT release its earnings results?
- USAT typically announces its earnings release details (date, call and webcast information) approximately two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
Who should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
How do I remove the stock legend on my restricted shares?
- If you would like to have a stock legend removed, you (or your broker or other representative) must email or mail a copy of the front & back of the restricted stock certificate(s) to the address noted below.
- Include a statement that:
- you have held the shares for more than a year; and
- where the unrestricted certificates must be sent.
Shaila Prabhakar, Esquire
Lurio & Associates, P.C.
One Commerce Square
2005 Market Street, Suite 3120
Philadelphia, PA 19103-7015
Tel: 215.665.9300 x 107
- If you have problems with your account, please contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer, at email@example.com